Mar 3, 2014

Stop sign?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

I know I haven't finished my 2013 roll-up. Searching for some time to do it.
Will do it somehow inshaALlah.

Saying that,


These past few weeks were a hectic one. I can say almost weekdays and weekends are totally full. If not having programs, we'll be away in either parents' house. Nights are filled, days are the only time I have to do house chores.

Until last 2 weekends, my husband and I talked about thinking to have a getaway. Nak lepaskan lelah. Seriously we were so exhausted at that time with 4-5 events in 2 days.

But not having to think and plan, we almost forget about it and continue our normal tasks.

And yesterday, my husband suddenly said something while we were in the car... Since he joined this path, he is rarely in a complete rest. Always busy with events and tasks. SubhanaLlah, Allah has not let him to stay put so he will stay in pace doing da'wah.

And I myself, reflecting, Allah has located me in places that are still struggling too. Wherever I run, there are still lots of jobs need to be done.

And we both reflected. We need rest to gain back our energy, but there is no stop sign in this path until we meet Him in the Hereafter.

No comments: