Feb 3, 2014

2.0.1.3 Part 2

Story 3
Leaving Intel is part of the things that I have to do to leave Penang for good. Leaving my usrahmates and the kids (are they really kids? ^_~ ) are totally hard. I have built the love for almost 2 years, it's hard to leave them.

My usrahmates and murabbi were the awesomest usrah. I was the youngest of course in the group (perasan muda lah saya :p ), the others are ranging from 2 to 4 years older than me and all of them are form Northern states. So of course the slang will be northern, but not too thick. Which I kinda like it. :)

But the most important thing was I learned a lot about tarbiyyah system in Malaysia. When I came back from US last time, I kept thinking myself whether I'm able to cope with Malaysian style or not, whether I choose the correct path, and even whether I will not 'run' away again. My Penang sisters really helped me to change my views and feels, Alhamdulillah...

Qiyam together
Food time in every usrah (eh?) 
Daurah murabbi - helped me a lot rather than approaching ppl out of nowhere haha~
Discussing on mutarabbi issues during usrah
Mukhayyam with cool and 'sempoi' kakaks and makciks

Subhanallah, I feel refreshed every time I came back home! ^_^

Adding on, having a liqa with teens made me feel younger. And they have made me feel hard to leave Penang!

It's hard to find teens like them nowadays, who are seeking tarbiyyah everywhere. They are the one who always ask me when to have usrah, when is the next ikramteens event, and even volunteering to help organize one.

My adik2 who always keeping me awake every time I almost falling 'asleep'. :)


Another liqa' with young adults (saya lah juga) also was a fun one, alhamdulillah. :) :) :)
They are around the same age as mine, but they share different life stories. To be truthful, I can see they appreciate their tarbiyyah life more that I do.

The sisters that made me left in tears. I love all of u fillah!

----------

Thank you to my husband, for being patient and willingly to travel back and forth every 2 weeks for 4.5 months. And willingly to stay at the Queensbay until midnight waiting for me to finish usrah.

----------

And so... I left Penang with lots of memories.
I pray it was the best decision for all of us, and moving forward, we will become better people, better servant of Allah. Ameen... :)

No comments: