Jan 2, 2014

2.0.1.3 Part 1

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

I know 2013 has been the slowest updating year for this blog as I keep all my daily lives update somewhere else, and have no time motivation to write for people.

But on these few entries, perhaps I could write something about my life in 2013 that could benefit others, inshaAllah (assuming people are reading this blog for sure.. haha). :)

Story 1

After the biggest event so far of getting married at the end of the year before, living far apart felt so hard... Like people always said, the the honeymoon mode. But we were back to work few days after walimah. My husband (later to be said as zauji) is the one who always traveled to Penang for almost 2 weeks, while I was only back in KL once a month.

It was a very tiring period. But it left us lots of sweet memories. (Penang has such many places for short honeymoon. I mean short here is like a dinner time or midnight walk?)

What I got? Besides the hardship, hard feelings, Allah had given us times for us to build the love in His own plan. And that has made us strong, alhamdulillah. Don't complain much, seek opportunities between the hardships that you are facing.

Our first meal cooked together ^_^

Story 2

Making such a big decision to change such a good job is pretty hard. Good income (not as high as working in O&G for sure), great experience great working environment and friends - seriously these are hard to find anywhere else. Only the workload is not fun (haha really?).

But really, the decision has to be made. Pros and cons counted. InshaAllah it was a good move. :) But it is hard, yeah. I still keep in touch and ask them about work, friends so closely for quite some time.

There you go, my first job.

What I got? Great experience, good colleagues and friends. I do learn that something in this world is not permanent. People in my team come and go. I learned about life after studies, which I could say entering the 'real' life. Working life taught me to balance your work with family and other activities. I struggled this a lot, and still am. It's a challenge to me, and I learn some more things along the way. :)

40th Anniversary of Intel Malaysia :)

Will continue on the 2nd part, inshaAllah. ;)

No comments: