Jan 3, 2016

2016's resolution

It’s January 3rd. wanted to share something but I think I forget the point. Nvm smile emoticon

We had a rough year last year, lots of ups and downs. We moved like a nomad in the summer, struggled with research when you have a toddler (can’t even imagine having 2 kids yet :0).

And at the end of the year, I learned that my thoughts are now different compared to when I was an undergraduate. Perjalanan hidup bermusafir benar2 mematangkan kita. 

And that’s how life is. What we want to focus is why do we live here on Earth, it’s not just being born and live until you die. And I believe that Allah didn’t just create me for nothing in this world. 

And that is why I keep moving on. 

Whatever year it is, renew your niyyah and goals always. And keep going!

The only picture of us together during muktamar trip. Taken at the Bookloft, German Village, Columbus, Ohio

No comments: