Sep 4, 2012

Post-Ramadhan & 1/2 Shawwal

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

As now has passed half month of Shawwal, I still haven't get the time idea to update. So many things on my mind, if I do write, it'll be just ramblings here and there.

So, anyhow, I hope our Ramadhan has been a successful one, hopefully the best one ever we had. And we have started our 6 days of fasting in Shawwal. Yeah, I just started, so if you haven't, please start now, like, NOW!

Why wait?

Solatul Eid @ Masjid Kelawei

My Raya has been a wonderful one alhamdulillah. The best thing was I managed to get everyone who came to Penang for a seafood dinner at Idrus Ikan Bakar on 2nd day of Eid- but no ikan bakar since the cook was still on leave for Raya. It was a last minute plan, about 2 hours before dinner time but at least everybody came. Alhamdulillah I'm so happy to see all of them!~

Food and food and food.... 1st house :P


Some random restaurant captured while we toured the whole Penang island

Happy Eid! And make sure your Ramadhan momentum is still there, OK? ;)

No comments: